12 Success & Happiness Quotes
How we live each day is how we live each week. How week live each week is how we live each month. How we live each month is how we live each year and how we live each year is how we live our life.
If you want something to change, you have to start changing it this week!
So here are some of Ian Hutchinson’s, author of 52 Strategies to Work Life Balance, favourite success & happiness quotes to help you start living a Life by Design:
- “If you’re not grateful for what you already have, why do you deserve to get anything more provided to you by life?”
- “The tragedy in life is not dying; the tragedy in life is to have not fully lived.”
- “Almost anyone can live the first 50 years, it’s the second 50 that really count. But it’s the front 50 years that sets up the back 50 years.”
- “Do in your 30’s what you can’t do in 40’s. Do in your 40’s what you can’t do in your 50’s. Do in your 50’s what you can’t do in your 60’s… and repeat!”
- “Most things, if you break them down into small enough steps, are easy to do. The problem is that most things are easier not to do. The choice is now yours!”
- “The journey of 1000 miles starts with one small step. Courage to change, progress and step forward is like a muscle, it’s strengthened with use”
- “In each of us is a future that we have never thought possible. Fear is the thief of dreams. Only by challenging your limits do you ever realise it.”
- “If you do what you love you’ll probably be good at it. If you are good at it you’ll probably be able to make a living out of what you love. So do what you love and never work a day in your life.”
- As my dad used to always say “Laziness helps you in the now. Discipline helps you in the future.”
- “It’s a false security remaining living tight as a bud, as ultimately that way of life is more painful than the risk of blossoming a magnificent life.”
- “You only see obstacles when you take your eyes off your goals.”
- “The secret to financial well-being is that there is no secret – it’s a matter of choice. The danger is pretending there is a magic solution that will mysteriously appear. The best time to be honest and get real about your financial position is now.”
All of these success & happiness philosophies are now available in Ian’s online Life by Design Foundation course.
Want a Kick Start – FREE?
As a way of saying thanks for being part of our Life by Design community I have designed Kick Start. It’s a mini personal development course to help you with more simple tools to get more clarity and on the right path.
This complimentary introductory personal development e learning course includes:
FREE 28 page Kick Start Interactive Workbook
FREE Worksheets & Tools
FREE Video Lessons
FREE 5 Day E-Course
Sharing Is Caring
It’s only by sharing this that others are able to find this free resource, so why not share with your family, friends & colleagues who may also benefit from this Kick Start course.
For Further Insights