Employee Engagement Speakers & Training
For the past 20 years employee engagement expert, Ian Hutchinson (Australian Professional Speakers Hall of Fame - Educator of the Year), has had the privilege of speaking, training and inspiring hundreds of teams and organisations throughout Australasia and the world, to become happier, more motivated and engaged - unlocking their employee engagement potential through easy-to-use innovative programs, systems & tools.
Unlocking Your PotentialAll face to face employee engagement training & speaking programs are interactive, action-orientated, result-focused processes that we tailor to your specific needs. Although we customise our programs based on client needs, following are some of our most effective, and therefore most popular, employee engagement training programs that are available as conference keynotes, breakout sessions and half-day or full-day workshop formats.
Employee Engagement Training TopicsEmployee Engagement For People Leaders
- People Glue: Maximising Performance & Productivity with Employee Driven Engagement
- Employee engagement & motivation for leaders & managers
- The 7 Key Drivers of Employee Engagement
- Unlocking Workforce Potential
Employee Engagement For Employees & Individuals
- Self Leadership: Unlocking Your Potential In Work & Life
- Employee Driven Engagement: The Self Responsibility Approach Engagement & Motivation
- Be Happier & More Fulfilled @ Work + Life
- Create Your Life by Design
Most Requested Topics
Maximising Performance & Productivity with Employee Driven EngagementEmployee Engagement For People Leaders & Managers
This employee engagement training program increases people leaders’ ability to confidently maximise productivity and performance by fast-tracking employee engagement, motivation & productivity, simply and easily.Based on Ian Hutchinson's book ‘People Glue: Employee Engagement & Retention Solutions That Stick’, this employee engagement approach is the key to creating a self-responsible culture and unlocking workforce potential, with people leaders as the catalyst. Not everyone is a born leader. Most people don’t leave organisations, they leave leaders, therefore it is an organisation’s responsibility to ensure that the people leaders & managers they are trusting with their workforce, have the skills, tools and resources to unlock their people’s potential, maximising engagement and motivation, simply and easily.
Learning OutcomesThis program will help transform your people leaders’ understanding of what motivates their employees and will dramatically increase their ability to:
- Implement Employee Driven Engagement (EDE) simply and easily, with just 2% investment of their time
- Understand the vital 7 engagement drivers that really count, and what to do about them
- Learn how 80% of employee engagement can be driven by the employees themselves
- Identify the best low cost ways of engaging talent in constantly changing times
- Reverse the ‘whinge entitlement culture’ and replace it with a self-responsible workforce
- Learn quick win tools and systems to simply and easily implement
- Develop their very own Personal Engagement Plan (PEP) so they, as leaders/managers, are as motivated as possible
- Outline a customised Team Engagement Plan (TEP) to immediately help maximise team productivity & performance
- Embed implementation with optional post program e learning and/or e programs
Employee engagement speaker Ian has run a number of employee engagement programs for Westpac & BT over the years. His Employee Driven Engagement work is a new generation philosophy for insightful organisations. His programs, e learning & training courses have been excellent.Mark D'Silva, Change Lead, Westpac
Self Leadership: Unlocking Your Potential In Work & Life
Employee Engagement For Employees & Individuals
This employee engagement training program is personally inspiring and helps empower individuals to unlock their potential and maximise their performance and productivity in their work, life and personal finances, now and in the future. It equips individuals to take more control of their own motivation, creating a self-responsible workforce.This ‘self-responsibility approach’ to employee engagement and motivation is an innovative, employee-centric solution for both personal and organisational success.
Clarity Creates ControlIncreasingly we live in a world where we are all too busy and constantly feel like we are all being asked to do ‘more with less’. In this environment everyone needs to get more clarity around what they can control, rather than waste time and energy on what they can’t control, so they can take more responsibility and be more resilient. We know that clarity creates control and control empowers both personal and organisational employee engagement success. Rarely do we get time out to just stop and focus on our self – our life, our work, our finances, our motivation … and what we really want? This employee engagement training program provides the opportunity to stop, refresh and refocus with practical systems, strategies and tools – and the good news is, it’s all about the individual!
Learning OutcomesAll participants in this employee engagement training will be able to:
- Create their own Personal Engagement Plan (PEP) for improving their motivation & engagement by as much as 80%
- Understand that there is much more that they can control than they ever thought possible
- Take more responsibility for their work, life and personal finances
- Activate quick-win strategies for improving job fulfilment by as much as 90%
- Develop strategies and development plans for more informed discussions with their manager in the review process.
Ian Hutchinson of Life by Design presented on Self-Leadership - it was the highlight of the conference & I am already seeing the results. He was a passionate & engaging speaker with a wealth of knowledge on the subjects of employee engagement & personal development.David Such, MD, Serco
Life by Design has worked with individuals from all walks of life, as well as employees in organisations such as: