Unlocking Workforce Potential
For: All People Leaders & Managers
Formats: From 1 hour to 1 day
Employee Engagement Speaking & Training
Not everyone is a born leader. Most people don’t leave organisations, they leave leaders. It is an organisation’s responsibility to ensure that the people leaders & managers they are trusting with their workforce, have the skills, tools and resources to unlock their people’s potential, maximising engagement and motivation, simply and easily.
If you want to improve productivity, performance and profitability in your organisation, then by far the most important place to start is employee engagement.
Employee Driven Engagement
Based on Ian Hutchinson’s book ‘People Glue: Employee Engagement & Staff Retention Strategies That Stick’, this Employee Driven Engagement (EDE) approach is the key to creating a self-responsible culture and unlocking workforce potential, with people leaders as the catalyst.
This program will help transform your people leaders’ understanding of what motivates their employees and will dramatically increase their ability to:
- Implement Employee Driven Engagement (EDE) simply and easily, with just 2% investment of their time.
- Understand the vital 7 engagement drivers that really count, and what to do about them
- Learn how 80% of employee engagement can be driven by the employees themselves
- Identify the best low cost ways of engaging talent in constantly changing times
- Reverse the ‘whinge entitlement culture’ and replace it with a self-responsible workforce
- Learn quick win tools and systems to simply and easily implement
- Develop their very own Personal Engagement Plan (PEP) so they, as leaders/managers, are as motivated as possible
- Outline a customised Team Engagement Plan (TEP) to immediately help maximise team productivity & performance
- Embed implementation with optional post program e learning and/or e programs
This People Glue program ideally works hand in hand with the Self-Leadership Program for individual employees.
This program is also available for People Leaders and Managers in our mobile friendly eLearning Course