It’s a fact that virtually every organisation and individual within those organisations, is being asked to ‘do more with less’. Therefore the key question right now should be ‘How do we maximise productivity and performance, simply and easily?’ One of the most effective ways to fast-track productivity and performance intelligently is by maximising employee engagement and motivation.
The problem is that many organisations are getting frustrated because engagement solutions they’re implementing aren’t getting effective ‘cut through’ and the desired improvement in employee engagement scores.
So let’s get inspired with some of our favourite employee retention quotes (many of which are from the book People Glue so of course they are our favs):
1. “Inspired people, inspire people. So to engage and motivate others, first your people leaders need to be inspired and energised.”
2. “Employee engagement is an investment we make for the privilege of future proofing our organisation’s productivity and performance”.
3. “As far as engagement goes, the fish always rots from the head. People leaders need to be the catalyst to improving productivity and performance, but they can’t if they are not first engaged”.
4. “Many people are unmotivated, not because they have a great reason to be, but rather because their leaders have not given them a great reason to be motivated & engaged. Engage and motivate your people to get A’s not Zzzzzz’s”.
5. “Regarding engagement, yes we need to pay people more – pay them more attention!.”
1.“Your number 1 customers are your employees. Look after your people first and then customers after.”
2. “Engagement = Motivation = Performance = Productivity = Profitability”
3. “Clarity creates control. Most employees know what they don’t want, fewer know what they really do want.”
4. “If employees don’t know what truly motivates them, their leaders have virtually no chance of motivating them.”
5. “Over 90% of employee engagement, motivation & productivity can be improved by the individual employee themselves – it’s just that until now most haven’t known how.”
For further ideas and solutions go to engagement resources, tools and solutions